RRB JE Recruitment 2019
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has released the advertisement for the online application to recruit candidates for JE (Junior Engineer) and other various posts like Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant in Indian Railways. Candidates who have done engineering in Diploma/BE/B. Tech can apply for the RRB JE Recruitment 2019. RRB has announced 14,033 vacancies all over India.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application through the RRB official websites up to 31st January 2019, a direct link will be given below the post.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Railway recruitment Application: 2 January 2019
- Closing Date for Online RRB recruitment 2019 registration: 31st January 2019
- Closing Date for submission of Application: 7 February 2019
- Online Payment: 5 February 2019
- SBI Challan: 4 February 2019
- Post Office Challan: 4 February 2019
- Final Submission of form: 7 February 2019
Railway post details 2019
|Junior Engineer (IT)||49|
|Depot Material Superintendent||456|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||494|
Application Fee for RRB Recruitment 2019
Note: Application Fee for RRB recruitment 2019 can be done through online Debit Card/Credit card/ Net Banking and SBI E Challan.
|Minimum||18 years ( As on 1st Jan 2019)|
|Maximum||33 years ( As on 1st Jan 2019)|
|For SC/ST candidates
|For OBC candidate
Educational Qualification for Railway Recruitment 2019
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from a recognized university in a relevant discipline
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ B.Tech (IT)/ B.Tech (CSE)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration from recognized university.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with min. 45% marks from a recognized university.
How to Apply for RRC JE Recruitment 2019
- At First, Candidate need to visit the official website using this link
- In the home page of a website, you’ll find a link texting recruitment of RRB posts.
- Click on that RRB Recruitment link, where you need to fill your details which are asked in the form.
- After filling the form, submit it before 31st January 2019.
Important Links for RRB 2019 JE Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other related links: