Current Affairs 9th November and 10th November 2018
Hello all, Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 9th November and 10th November 2018 post. Today we will discuss important daily banking current affairs which will help you to prepare better for your exams preparations (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk) and other examinations like SSC, UPSC etc.
So here are the important 9th and 10th November 2018 Current Affairs:
- Indian Army has inducted new artillery guns and equipment including M777 howitzers and K9 Vajra in Nashik, Maharashtra.
- The Reserve Bank of India may set-up an ombudsman for digital payments by March to reduce the burden on banking ombudsman.
- Robyn Denholm replaces Elon Musk as Tesla’s Chairman.
- The Meghalaya Government announces Rs 378 crore investment in Aqua Mission 2.0
- According to the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) reports, India’s Unemployment rate jumps to 2-year High of 6.9%.
- Chinese press agency Xinhua unveiled first-ever Artificial Intelligence-based anchor that can read the news in English as well in Chinese.
- Netflix plans to unveil 17 new original Netflix series in Asia.
- Samsung has unveiled its first-ever foldable smartphones prototype in an event launch, calling the technology ” Infinity Flex Display”.
- Thailand to waive visa-on-arrival fee for Indian travellers to boost the tourism,
- Ayodhya Deepostav 2018, an event organized to celebrate Diwali in town Ayodhya has entered the Guinness Book of World Records.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved 100% strategic disinvestment in Dredging Corporation of India.
- World Science Day for Peace and Development is celebrated on 10th of every November.
- Bajrang Punia, Indian Star wrestler becomes the world number 1 in ranking in the weight category of 65kg.
Also read: Current Affairs 2018