Important Current Affairs January 2019
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 9 January 2019 current affairs post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also help you to make it through examinations like SSC and UPSC.
So here are the important 9 January 2019 Current Affairs:
- The Citizenship Amendment Bill which is seeking to provide Indian citizenship to persecuted minorities from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afganistan was passed by Lok Sabha.
- Vikram Misri takes charge as India’s new envoy to China.
- RBI has constituted a High-Level Committee on Deepening of Digital Payments to encourage digitisation of payments and enhance financial inclusion.
- Russian President has invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Eastern Economic Forum as the main guest.
- The Interim Budget for the year 2019 will be presented on 1st February 2019 during the budget session of the parliament.
- Amazon overtakes Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable company in terms of total market cap.
- Pranav R Mehta Becomes the first Indian to Head Global Solar Council.
Also Read: 8 January 2019 Current Affairs
Also Read: Daily Banking Current Affairs
Also Download: Banking Previous Year Papers