Important Current Affairs January 2019
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 5 January 2019 current affairs post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also help you to make it through examinations like SSC and UPSC.
So here are the important 5 January 2019 Current Affairs:
- Indian Railway to launch WiFi facilities at a minimum of 2,000 stations as instructed by Railway minister Piyush Goyal.
- Urban Affairs and Union Housing Minister, Hardeep Singh Puri launched the 4h edition of the annual cleanliness survey of urban India “Swachh Survekshan 2019”.
- Senior Congress leader and former Union Minister, Ajay Maken, stepped down as the All India Congress Committee (AICC) party’s Delhi unit president.
- Human Resources Development Minister Prakash Javadekar inaugurated the 27th New Delhi World Book Fair has begun at Pragati Maidan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaufurate 8 projects in Manipur during his visit to Manipur.
- Indian Panorama Film Festival has begun at Siri Fort Auditorium in New Delhi. Amit Khare, Information and Broadcasting Secretary inaugurated this festival.
- Rishabh Pant becomes the 1st Indian wicketkeeper to score a test ton in Australia.