Important Current Affairs January 2019
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 4 January 2019 current affairs post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also help you to make it through examinations like SSC and UPSC.
So here are the important 4 January 2019 Current Affairs:
- The Indian Parliament passed the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (Amendment) Bill, 2018.
- Jayanta Kumar, IIT Civil Engineering Professor awarded with the National Geospatial Award for Excellence.
- The Indian Parliament passed the National Council for Teacher Education (Amendment) Bill, 2018.
- The Union Cabinet approved the introduction of a Bill to modify the list of Scheduled Tribes ( ST) of Arunachal Pradesh
- The U.S. President Donald Trump signed into law the Asia Reassurance Initiative Act (ARIA), which passed the U.S. Senate in December.
- Justice Asif Saeed Khosa appointed as the new Chief Justice of Pakistan.
- HDFC Mutual Fund becomes the largest Asset Management Company in India.