Important December 2018 Current Affairs
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 30th & 31st December 2018 current affairs post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also assist you in making it through examinations to the likes of SSC as well as UPSC.
So, here are the important 30th and 31st December 2018 Current Affairs:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi renamed 3 Islands of Andaman and Nicobar. As such, Ross was given the new name of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Dweep, while Neil is now Shaheed Dweep. Furthermore, Havelock gets renamed to Swaraj Dweep.
- India defeats Australia by 137 runs in the 3rd Test in a four-match series. This is the first time in 40 years that India won two tests in Australia in the same series.
- Telangana State Department of Health, Family and Medical Welfare and the MNJ (Mehdi Nawaj Jung) Institute of Oncology achieves Guinness World Records and High Rang World Records by the Cancer Institute.
- The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) wins the “Best Capital City” honor in the Solid Waste Management in Swachh Survekshan 2018 rankings.
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) Chairman K. Sivan was awarded by the National Systems Gold Medal by the Systems Society of India. It happened during the 42nd National Systems Conference held in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Indian Cricket Team’s fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah becomes the highest wicket-taker in International Cricket in the year 2018. He has taken a total of 78 wickets this year.
- Sheikh Hasina Wins 3rd Consecutive term as the Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
- The SBI (State Bank of India) is in the 7th phase of Electoral Bonds Sale, which will begin from 1st January 2019.
- The government appoints Sudhir Bhargava as the Chief Information Commissioner of the CIC.
- The 3rd Edition of Women’s National Boxing Championship begins in Vijayanagara, Karnataka.
That sums up the list of the 30 and 31st December 2018 Current Affairs.
Stay tuned for more!