Important Current Affairs December 2018
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 29 December current affairs 2018 post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also help you to make it through examinations like SSC and UPSC.
So here are the important 29 December Current Affairs 2018:
1. Indian Government approves Rs 10,000 crore for a human space mission
- The Union Cabinet of India has approved a Rs 10,000 crore budget for the Gaganyaan, a proposed human spaceflight mission.
- Through this Gaganyaan mission, India will become the 4th country to independently send humans to space.
Static ISRO GK
- Founding Father of Indian Space Programme:
- When was ISRO formed ?:
- Which is the first launch vehicle of India? :
2. Prime Minister UP Visit: 6th International Rice Research Institute Inaugurated
- PM Modi visited Ghazipur and Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, there he laid the foundation stone of medical College in Ghazipur.
- He also inaugurated the 6th International Rice Research Institue.
Static GK of Uttar Pradesh
- Governor of Uttar Pradesh:
- How many Central Universities in Uttar Pradesh ?:
- Director General of UP:
3. Chagari Praveen Kumar has been appointed as the Cheif Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
4. India announces Rs 4,500 crore assistance to Bhutan
- Indian PM Narendra Modi announced Rs 4,500 crore financial assistance to Bhutan, for its 12th year plan after holding wide ranging talks with his Bhutanese counterpart Lotay Tshering.
- Bhutan PM:
- Bhutan Currency:
5. The Tripura Government has approved the proposal for replacing the old school syllabus for NCERT syllabus in schools for next academic session which begins in Aprile 2019.
Static GK of Tripura
- The capital of Tripura:
- CM of Tripura:
- National Parks:
6. Ambika Prasad Panda has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of (SECL) South Eastern Coalfields Limited, It is the largest coal producing company in India.
- Headquarters of SECL:
7. 42nd Indian Social Science Congress Inaugurated in Odisha
- Manipur governor Dr Najma Heptulla inaugurated the 42nd Indian Social Science Congress at KIIT University in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- The theme was “Human Future in Digital Era”.
Static GK of Odisha
- The capital of Odisha:
- State Dance:
8. Luka Modric Wins Balkan Athlete of the Year Award 2018, He beats Men’s tennis world number one Novak Djokovic to win this Award.
That sums up the list of the 29 December Current Affairs 2018. Stay tuned for more!