Important Current Affairs January 2019
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 12 January 2019 current affairs post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also help you to make it through examinations like SSC and UPSC.
So here are the important 12 January 2019 Current Affairs:
- Six States, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand has signed an agreement for Renukaji Dam Multipurpose Project.
- Narasimhan Ram, Chairman of Publishing Private Ltd., has been appointed as the new President of the Alliance of Media Freedom.
- ISRO chairman Dr K. Sivan has announced that ISRO is well prepared to meet the target of launching Indian’s 1st Gaganyaan manned mission to outer space by December 2021.
- Centre has introduced a Bill in the Lok Sabha to amend the Trade union Act, 1926.
- Brahm Dutt has been appointed as non-executive part-time chairman till July 2020 of India’s 4th largest private sector bank, YES BANK.
- President of (IWF) Indian Weightlifting Federation, Birendra Prasad Baishya has been named as Chef de Mission for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
- Ashok Chawla resigned as the chairman of the NSE (National Stock Exchange of India Ltd).