Important Current Affairs January 2019
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 11 January 2019 current affairs post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also help you to make it through examinations like SSC and UPSC.
So here are the important 11 January 2019 Current Affairs:
- India’s longest 300-meter single lane steel cable suspension bridge was inaugurated by Arunachal Pradesh CM Pema Khandu.
- Nicolas Maduro sworn in as Venezuela President for the 2nd term on 10 January 2019, amid the economic and humanitarian crisis faced by the Latin American country.
- Novak Djokovic and Siona Halep named as the top seeds for Australian Open.
- The 25th edition of Partnership Summit 2019, a global platform for dialogue, debate, deliberation and engagement among Indian and global leaders on economic policy and growth trends in India was held in Mumbai.
- PM Narendra Modi launched a series of development projects worth of rs. 2900 cr for the Agra city.
- The Indian Paint Association, the apex body of the country’s paint industry announced that the 29th biennial Paint Conference stated in Agra, UP.
- Alok Verma appointed as Director General, Fire Servies, Civil Defence and Home Guards.
- Sheila Dikshit appointed as Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee chief.