Important Current Affairs January 2019
Hello all! Welcome to the Daily Banking Current Affairs of 10 January 2019 current affairs post. Today, we will discuss important daily current affairs. These will help you in preparing better for your banking exams (IBPS PO/SBI/IBPS Clerk). The information will also help you to make it through examinations like SSC and UPSC.
So here are the important 10 January 2019 Current Affairs:
- PM Narendra Modi launched development projects worth Rs 1,100 crore ar Solapur in Maharashtra.
- Tamil Nadu CM Edappadi K. Palaniswami announced a new district by bifurcating Villupuram district Kallakurichi will become the headquarters of a new district. Now Tamil Nadu has 33 districts.
- The 124th Constitutional Amendment Bill 2019 for 10% reservation to economically weaker sections was passed in Rajya Sabha.
- USA Cricket becomes the ICC’s 105h member, which is expected to open the door for T20I which is to be played in Florida.
- The Govt. has launched a Web- Wonder Women Campaign to celebrate the achievements of women who have influenced and impacted the society by social media.
- Bengaluru airport gets a women-only taxi service called “Go Pink Cabs”.
- Pranav R Mehta becomes the first Indian to Head the Global Solar Council.
- World Hindi Day is celebrated on January 10 of every year.